Search

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Out of Sorts....

I don't like this feeling.  It's that unsettled feeling.  Like there's so much going on inside your head that you can't sort it all out because it's a jumbled mess.   I have a few friends that I'm worried about...like that deep in your gut gonna cry your eyes out in 1.4 seconds if you can't hold it together.  Just different stuff for all of them ya know. 

I went to small group Sunday night...the class I'm in is doing "When Wallflowers Dance" by Angela Thomas.  I have yet to do one of the daily studies.  Why you ask? I really don't know.  Maybe I'm afraid to be out on the dance floor instead of by the wall. 

I guess I need to go do a study...I think it will do me good.  I hope so. This jumbled mess in my head has got to go.


0 comments:

Post a Comment