Search

Friday, March 1, 2013

Another new name....

So, I've gone through another name change on here.  I keep changing because I can't seem to nail down one that 'fits'.  I've been 'Twisted Tennessee Girl' and 'Tennessee Girl Gets Real'.  Somehow, I think Sidetracked Southern Belle fits.  I'm constantly getting sidetracked.  I do have a 4-year-old spoiled diva precious daughter that sometimes needs my attention.  Then, of course, there is the cleaning, cooking, laundry, etc. that requires my attention.  I'm from Tennessee, which is not the most southern state, but I like to think that I'd still be a Belle living here.  :)

Right now, my precious is standing beside me whining and begging looking at me with her big blue eyes (which came from my btw) and asking so graciously, "May I please have the computer?"  Yeah, you laughed at that, too, huh?  Oh, the drama...LOL  Please pray for me and my dear Hubs as the years pass, more hormones kick in, and the girl dramatics become extreme.

I suppose that is all for now...Oh! We're getting snow! Not much, but it's March 1st, and we are getting snow.  Gotta love Tennessee

Night folks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment