Search

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Show Us Your LIfe....


Linking up over at Kelly's Korner for today's SUYL...CHINA PATTERNS

John and I picked out 2. Don't ask me why. I think I had read waayyyy too many bridal magazines that said in that Southern fashion "Pick 2, Pick 2" and I did. I had to find pictures of it off the web because mine is still packed up in our storage unit until I get dining furniture that I love (with a china cabinet I can keep little hands out of).

The first one is Wedding Band by Mikasa. I love the simpleness of it and that I can put any color on the table (flowers, napkins, etc) and it won't clash. My aunt, cousins, and a friend of the family bought my place settings. I was soooo excited.





The second one we chose was Stoneleigh by Nortiake. It has the same draw as the Mikasa. I have 2 or 3 settings of this one. I didn't have any formal glassware or silver. I will get that when I find a pattern I absolutely love. Besides, it's not like I have used the china yet!

1 comments:

Tracey said...

I was beginning to wonder if we were the only ones with Stoneleigh! Hope you can use your china soon.

Post a Comment