Search

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

How's It Gonna Be?

-- I wrote this March 8, 2011....it showed up as January 26th so I had to edit it--

How is it that stuff that shouldn't bother you does?  Did that even makes sense?  Oh well - my blog - my thoughts -- get over it.  I guess I'm not the only one that feels this way. One of my bestie's & I have discussed the situations that bug us and thankfully, she feels the same way I do.  Things happen. People move on. You move on. The memories still remain.  The happiness of what was there kinda hangs on like a cobweb.  The what-if's haunt. People may fault me for my feelings or opinions.  You know what? I'm human.  I'm entitled to feelings. I'm entitled to my opinions.  You don't like them? So? I don't like your shirt.  Deal with it. ;) (that was supposed to be sarcastic humor).


On a different note: I'm ready for sunshine.  I'm ready for spring flowers.   I'm ready to be happy.  A week ago today we laid my Ma to rest beside my Popa.  I didn't think I'd be able to breathe but I did.  Wednesday wasn't so hard.  It's like a piece of me is missing BUT I have peace.  It's not to say that there is going to be a day when I won't have a complete meltdown....but right now I am taking it day by day.  I can only handle one day at a time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I am just now seeing this.. aww.. I am always here for you through it all and through the miles. I love and miss you terribly. You are so strong and I have complete faith in you. Things are just the way they are and people can like it or not but we are who we are and you can't change that.

Shelly said...

Aww I love you too!

Post a Comment