Search

Saturday, January 1, 2011

A new year...another new beginning....

Happy 2011 all you **fabulous** people!

So I guess this year will start with the same resolutions we make every year: eat better, exercise more, be in better financial shape...you know the same old, same old.

But instead of starting this year that way....Hubs and I decided to END 2010 that way.  We joined a gym on Thursday.  Hubs went that afternoon, and I went yesterday.  He's already been this morning, and I'm going to go in a little bit.  I really hope this is the year that things happen.  I seriously want to be a healthier me.  A better mom, a better wife...a better everything.  I think my weight holds me back on a lot of stuff.  Mainly, just feeling comfortable in a room.

I (please hold your laughter) really want to do a 5k.  Seriously. I don't care if I have to walk the thing I want to do it.  My ultimate goal?  A half marathon.  I think I can...better yet. I know I can. I just have to get there.


2 comments:

Kerri said...

You can totally do a 5k :) I had to walk a lot of mine but I did one in October. Set a date to have the goal and go for it. I used the couch to 5k program and its awesome!

Jen said...

You can totally do it .. I mean I've seen you walk a mall.

Post a Comment