Search

Saturday, October 30, 2010

A letter to my daughter on her 2nd birthday....

My baby girl-

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!

Today (it's 12:04 a.m.!) you are 2 years old.  I cannot even begin to tell you how much I love you.  I watched you sleep for a while earlier and I remember watching you sleep when you were newborn.  You have changed so much!  You are soo smart -- you know so much and it cracks me up sometimes how you say something and it's in the right context.  You amaze me every day with the words you know. 

My heart is so full of love for you.  You are my long awaited blessing.  You are a huge answered prayer for Daddy and me.  There are so many people that love you in this world and you love them right back (when you are in a good mood - haha).  Your hugs are the bestest in the world!  Hearing you say "Mommy" and when I say I love you - you tell me "I wub you too" is the greatest feeling ever. 

I cannot imagine my life without you in it.  Being your mommy has been the greatest thing ever! I wonder sometimes if I am doing a good job and then I look at your little smiling face as you sing or read a book and I am reassured I am goind a good job.

I hope you know how much you are loved, Leah.   You are loved to infinity and beyond....don't ever forget that.  You are my firstborn, and no matter how old you get you will ALWAYS be Mommy's baby girl.  You are my world and I love you so very much!

With all the love in the world and beyond-
Mommy

0 comments:

Post a Comment