Search

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Honestly.....

  • I'm in a BIG OLE FUNK
  • I love that song "Jar of Hearts"
  • I cannot believe that my baby will be 2 in 9 days (since it's almost midnight I went ahead and did 9 days)
  • I don't feel 34 years old.
  • There are a few people I'd like to have long conversations with
  • A really long road, a lot of music, and a good cry would do me good right now
  • I keep finding more and more blogs to read. I have no idea how many I'm up to right now.
  • I need motivation to get stuff done...I am so lazy when it comes to some stuff.
  • I don't feel like there are enough hours in the day some days
  • I hate diseases - cancer, dementia, and all the others out there
  • I think I'm going to go to bed.....

2 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

I LOOOOOVVVVEEE that song "Jar of Hearts"!!!!

Shelly said...

I do, too! I want to be so "high school" and burn it on cds (Of course, in my h.s. days it was a cassette tape! Mix tape baby! LOL)and just mail it to all those stupid boys from way back when. I may never grow up! HA!

Post a Comment