Search

Friday, January 13, 2012

2011 Recap

1. What did you do in 2011 that you'd never done before?
Buy a house

2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and did you make more for this year?
No, I didn't keep them...and I didn't really make any for this year.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Nope

4. Did anyone close to you die?
Yes....3 people in fact...My grandmother, my best friend, and a neighbor that I've known my *entire* life.

5. What countries did you visit?
None...I stayed firmly planted in Southern Middle Tennessee.

6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
Contentment

7. What dates from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
February 26 - the day I lost my grandmother, March 1 - the day of my grandmother's funeral and I looked up and saw Jenny & her husband Sean standing in the back.  They had driven 4 hours to be here for me and I will NEVER forget that, August 12 - the day I lost Jenny, & September 11 - the day Mr. Robinson passed away.

8. What was your biggest achievement for the year?
Learning the ins and outs of settling an estate & buying a house. 

9. What was your biggest failure?
I'm not really sure. 

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
No

11. What was the best thing you bought?
The house

12. Where did most of your money go?
The house, bills, food...you know the usual

13. What did you get really excited about?
I can't really remember being really excited about anything last year....that's kinda sad.

14. What song will always remind you of 2011?
I'll have to get back you on that one.

15. Compared to this time last year, are you:
-Happier or sadder?
I actually think I'm about the same even though some circumstances are different

-Thinner or fatter?
About the same

-Richer or poorer?
About the same.

16. What do you wish you'd done more of?
saved money

17. What do you wish you'd done less of?
procrastinate

18. How did you spend Christmas?
With family :)

19. What was your favorite TV program?
Pan Am

20. What were your favorite books of the year?
I don't remember reading anything last year...I'm sure I did, but I just don't remember.


21. What was your favorite music of the year?
Adele - hands down

22. What was your favorite film of the year?
Breaking Dawn

23. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was...um...er....35.  I don't remember doing anything on my birthday. 

24. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Less stress

25. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011?
Frumpy

26. What kept you sane?
Music. Music is a cure all. 

27. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011.
Tell people that you love every chance you get that you love them. 
One day you will only get to whisper it in the wind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment