Search

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Here we are again...

It's 2012...well, it's been 2012 for 7 days.  I've had good intentions about writing a blog everyday.  The words just haven't flowed like I thought they would.  I've got plenty of stuff floating around in this brain of mine - so why can't I just write and get it all out?  Yeah, I don't know either.  So to start this year's blogging madness I will write 12 little things about me.

1. When I fry something in hot oil, I get goosebumps.  When it starts to pop and crack, I get them.  Crazy, huh?
2.  I always run cold water on a hot pan when I put it in the sink. 
3.  I honestly believe my mind is 90% song lyrics. 
4.  I love Mexican food...I could eat it 7 days a week.
5.  I ask 'what-if" way too much.
6.  I have an uncanny knack of remembering names.  I have pretended that I don't remember a name just so I don't look like a stalker. 
7.  I have very little faith in myself.
8.  I have been honored to have a few friends that I could honestly called my best friends. 
9.  I remember when MTV played music videos....and I remember seeing the very first video on MTV.
10.  I think I want to go to Bonnaroo this year.
11.  I love taking pictures....I just prefer not to be in them.
12.  I hope to blog more this year...and tell you about some special people that have been in my life. 

I guess that's it for now...
~Shel

0 comments:

Post a Comment