Search

Monday, March 26, 2012

FMM: Current Favorites


Linking up over at alltheweigh for Friend Making Mondays

  1. Song - This one is extremely hard because I **LOVE** music.... I guess my most recent favorite is "Shake It Out" by Florence & The Machine
  2. Drink – Sun Drop....I'm trying to make the switch to Diet Dr. Pepper and eventually just water.
  3. Physical feature of the opposite sex (or the sex that you find attractive) – Eyes.  You can tell so much about a person.
  4. TV Show(s) – Smash, Once Upon a Time, GCB
  5. Actor/Actress – Jenifer Goodwin - she makes an awesome Snow White
  6. Book – I'm not reading anything at the moment
  7. Form of communication – My favorite is always in person.  Things can get so muddled through emails, texting, & FB Messages.
  8. Exercise – um....not doing this at the moment...but I do love that ellipitcal!
  9. Food – Salad...I love salads
    .
  10. Quote –  If you have time to breathe, you have time for music!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm over from Kelly's Korner, I'm a Middle TN Mama. Come by and visit us as well.

Post a Comment