Search

Monday, August 6, 2012

FMM: A Little More Personal

Linking up at All The Weigh for Friend Making Monday!  These questions look pretty cool, and since it's my BIRTHDAY I thought I would blog!

1. Are you a morning person?  Not in any sense of the word.

2. Are you an introvert or extrovert? I think I'm a little of both.  It really just depends on the circumstances I'm in/around.

3. Are you addicted to anything? Yep. Sun Drop and Mexican food.

4. How many times have you been in love? Wow. That's pretty personal.  I think twice.  You know, you can say it all day long, but there's also a feeling that goes along with it.  I have it with Hubs now, and I've had it once before.

5. What is your position on politics?  I think Obama needs to go.  I tend to lean more to the conservative side of things, although I don't feel like I really 'claim' a party. I mean, I voted for Bill Clinton in the 90s.   I think it's more about the candidate and the issues than it is about the party.

6.  Are you religious?  I like to think of it more as a relationship than being religious.  I do go to church weekly and have a strong belief in God.

7. Would you prefer backpacking or a luxury hotel?  HOTEL - no contest there!

8. Do you have/want a pet?  We have a family dog. Technically, she is my mom's dog, but she is still part of the family.  I figured out I am good with pets as long as they are someone else's!

9. Are you a sports fan?  Yes, high school, college, & pro football!!!!!!!

10. How often do you brush your teeth?  2x a day

11.  Do you have tattoos and/or piercings?  My ears are pierced 2x each.  I want a tattoo, but I don't know what or where.

12. What's your favorite clothing brand?  I don't really have one.  Plus sizes aren't too fabulous you know.

13.  Should a man open doors for a woman?  Absolutely

14. Which season is your favorite?  Fall is my favorite

15. Would you rather eat less or workout more?  How about a combination of both? I really enjoyed working out when I was motivated enough to do it.

16.  What is your idea of romance?  Hmm, I like notes, texts, flowers, etc for no reason.  I think being snuggled up with the person you love is awesome.

17.  How often do you do things outside of your comfort zone?  Not very often at all.

18.  Christmas or Halloween?  I like them both.  I think Christmas edges out just a bit, because of my beliefs about it being about Jesus' birth.

19.  Would you rather live in the country or the city?  I think the country.  Not so far out you have to drive for 30 minutes to get to a store, but far enough where you can enjoy the stars without a street light!

20.  Share your life philosophy.  Be Happy.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Stopping in from alltheweigh. Always great to be introduced to new blogs. Amber www.learningtolovethegym.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

That is a great philosophy! Just be HAPPY!

Random little things are very romantic. It lets you know that they're thinking of you (and vice versa)

Stopping in from FMM - hi!

Lisa, the Life of Lisa

Unknown said...

Stopping in from FMM....What's your favorite college team?

www.300poundsandrunning.com

Shelly said...

Well, the Vols of course! Yes, I am aware they aren't very good LOL

Post a Comment