Search

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 1 of being Thankful!

Since today is November 1st, it's become a "tradition" of sorts on Facebook to post 1 thing you are thankful for every day in November.  So, here I am going into more detail than I can in a status.

Day 1: I am thankful for music.

The CMA's just went off (Country Music Awards for those unaware), and I watched almost the whole thing.  Bottom line: I just love music.  Rock, Metal, Country, Contemporary Christian, etc. I have sooo many songs that I absolutely love.  Songs/Music speak volumes when words just won't cut it.

"And I wonder if I ever cross your mind" -- Lady Antebellum
"Funny how a melody sounds like a memory" -- Eric Church
"Now you're just somebody that I used to know" -- Gotye

I mean...those are all very valid statements...they just happen to be from songs.  I'm so emotional with music.  I can relate a song for almost every memory I have.  Wanna try me? LOL

I'm not musically inclined at all, but that doesn't stop me from loving music.  Bug loves music, too! I'm soooo glad.  I guess this will wrap up my first night.

XOXO,
Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment