Search

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Days 3, 4, & 5 of being Thankful

Sooooo, I'm having to play catch up now.

Day 3: Neighbors!

We have great neighbors! I grew up in the neighborhood where we live and aside from a few houses, most everyone is the same.  There are a few changes, but they are positive ones!  There is one man in the neighborhood that is like the 'pillar' of the neighborhood.  He is the greatest.  You won't find another like him at all....

Day 4: Internet/Facebook

This is a mixed thankful ;)  I have 'met' some awesome people over the years - thanks to the internet.  I have dated a few guys that I met - thanks to the internet.  I have met some people I wish I hadn't - thanks to the internet.  I still talk to people I haven't seen in 20+ years - thanks to the internet.  Facebook has been a great tool to get back in touch with people that I thought I would never talk to again.  It's been 15 years since I first used the internet or went into a chat room.  KDF in Nashville used to be a rock station and had a chat room.  I met some *AMAZING* people from that room!  Jenny (my bff I mentioned previously) for one!  Chris A, Vivy (Which I have yet to meet face to face!), Leah W....good times, good times.

Day 5: Bug's preschool

Bug goes to Grow in Grace Preschool...It's at our church and this is her 3rd year.  She LOVES school! She is so sad when she doesn't get to go.  We both have made friends through the school.  Hopefully, friendships that will last forever.

I have a few more days to catch up on...maybe tomorrow!

XOXO,
Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment