Search

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Domestically Challenged Hot Mess

That's me in a nutshell. I am domestically challenged. I admit it. I don't like to clean but I will. The bedroom is....hmmm...organized clutter. I don't mind doing laundry...I just hate to have to fold it and put it up. There are 100 other things that I would rather be doing than cleaning. I'm not a good cook either. I can cook....just not very good mind you. Our menu pretty much stays the same. Mainly it's because I don't like to clean up. We don't have a dishwasher so you know what that means - yep, handwashing city. *sigh* Maybe one day....

I'm on a self-discovery mission. I'm trying to figure out what I want to do. My mom wants me to take an EMT course with her in the fall. I just don't see me doing EMT stuff. I'm considering nursing school in the spring or fall of 2011. I can be an LPN in 16 months. I don't think I'd want to stop there though. I really think I would want to get an RN. Hubs asked me earlier if I thought I could give IV's and draw blood. I think I could.

Let's see what else.....Oh! My blog address twisted tennessee girl. Well, I'm not conventional in my way of thinking sometimes. I am a little twisted. Plus, there was this button that I saw that said "I'm not evil...I'm good with a twist". I think that kinda describes me. Plus, I'm from Tennessee. Go Vols! Oh, by the way, I will root for Alabama, too. Roll Tide! I look better in crimson than I do orange. Just sayin'.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

EMT...not for a million dollars in my case. Not that LVN'ing is much better. Have you checked out stuff like radiology or dialysis tech? I'm looking at it from the amt of time you spend with the patients versus the pay you receive; but it all comes down to how you're wired I suppose. For my money, I'd rather go from room to room taking chest X-Rays than hosing down a person who can't control their bladder or bowels.

As for Crimson versus Orange, I would imagine that everybody looks better in Crimson but then again, do you "really" want to be aligned with Nick Satan? I'm not saying Lane Kiffin is a saint but...in the universe of DIV I coaches, he doesn't even rate as Gaston from Beauty and the Beast in terms of Evil.

Anonymous said...

Lovin the blog so far! keep it up, you are a good writer. We have a LOT in common, maybe thats how we were able to pick up essentially where we left off after all these years.

Post a Comment