Search

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Leftovers...

No, this isn't about our supper tonight. It's about the leftover thoughts I've had from the past few days.

February was a complete blur. Ma broke her hip February 4th. From then on my days consisted of: waking up, getting a shower, getting Leah up, feeding Leah, off to the sitter's, to work, off to pick up Leah, home for a few minutes, off to the hospital (and after Feb. 8th) to Manchester to see Ma, home, supper, laundry, pick up toys...whew. I think I'm still in recovery mode from that. On a side note- I busted my tail on some ice coming out of MHCC (rehab for Ma) the 2nd day she was there. It's been 3 weeks and it still hurts. Maybe this would be a good excuse for a massage...hmm....

I was watching High School Reunion in between loading/unloading the washer and dryer on Saturday. I wouldn't say it's all that interesting but it can be humorous at times. One of the commercials was for "First Love, Second Chance"....wow. That's an interesting concept for a tv show. I am good friends with my first love. Not everyone can say that and even more people don't want that at all. He was my first love...there's always gonna be a spot in my heart for him. Just being honest.

My girl is so funny. She's 16 months old now. Her newest discovery is the potty...her newest phrase? "I gahha pee" (I gotta pee). We bought her a potty chair. :( She hasn't used it yet, but I know it's coming. She knows what happens when you go to the bathroom. I'm so not ready for this yet. She's my baby ...possibly my only child...*sigh* I know she has to grow up. I just wish she would slow down growing up just a little bit. Time is passing way too quickly.

One last thing......................."milka-what?"


0 comments:

Post a Comment