Search

Friday, March 26, 2010

Quirky Little Me...

I was reading Beth Moore's blog and she had a fun post about 10 quirky things about her. So, here are my 10 quirky things.

1. I absolutely can not stand the thought of someone being upset with me. I may not have done anything, but if I have an inkling that something is off it bothers me to the very core.

2. I have an ink pen addiction. It used to be Bridal Magazines. Seriously. I was like 12 and had a stack of magazines in the bottom of my closet. I planned my wedding 1,000,000 times over before I ever met John. My actual wedding was no where near as extravagant as my dream weddings were but it was awesome in the same right.

3. I have an uncanny knack of remembering names and if I can't remember one - I think about it until I do....most of the time I will come up with it.

4. I wonder sometimes if I'm a bit OCD about some things. Especially at work.

5. I don't throw away pictures. Yes, I still have pictures of ex-boyfriends and people that I'm not really friends with anymore. I just cannot throw it away. Strange I know.

6. Even though I am domestically challenged, I will get a cleaning buzz every once in a while. Then, look out!

7. I like the smell of Windex and Clorox wipes.

8. The shirts in my closet are mainly blue and pink (or some shade there-in). Sad. lol

9. I love making new friends. LOVE IT! The thing is (and I'm like my mom in this regard) if I meet you and don't like you for whatever reason, chances are that's not going to change. Sometimes it does....but not usually.

10. I don't like medicine....I will take it if I have to. I'm the type that will let a headache wear off instead of taking something for it. Strange I know.

I have a bunch more little crazy quirks that make me "me" but I'll save those for another day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment