Search

Monday, May 30, 2011

Friend Makin' Monday




FMM: ABC's of Me

A) Apples.  I love apples.  I'm not a big fan of applesauce though...I think it's the texture.

B) Best Friends.  I have some of the best friends a girl could ask for.  They are my sounding board, my support system, and just there when I need them....they know who they are :)

C) Chocolate.  I'm not wanting it nearly as much as I used to.  That's a plus. 

D) Dance.  I may look goofy as all get out but I love to dance around the house.  My favorite dance partner is my 2 1/2 year old daughter.

E) Exercise.  I like to do it.  I procrastinate like crazy but I always feel better if I do it.

F) Football.  I love football.  Honestly, I prefer NFL to College ball.
G) Glee. I LOVE GLEE. Yes, I am a Gleek.

H) Hot weather.  I am NOT a fan.  75 with a breeze and I'm good.
I) Ice cream.  Major weakness....especially Dairy Queen.

J) John.  My hubs.  We've been married almost 12 years.
K) Kickboxing.  I hope to do it one day.

L) Leah.  My 2 1/2 year old awesome little girl.  She is my motivation.
M) Music.  I love music...almost any kind...but especially the stuff with a good beat and love it loud! Except when my daughters in the car, then it usually becomes a Veggie Tales moment.

N) Nieces & Nephews. Love them :)
O) Orangutan.  I believe they are my favorite in the monkey family.  Does anyone remember Clyde?
P) Procrastination.  I am GREAT at procrastinating.
Q) Quote.  Just a random one "I knew you wouldn't be opposed to a little grand theft auto" Alice Cullen- Eclipse.
R) Rabbits. I always wanted a pet rabbit....never happened.
S) Shelly. That's ME ;0)

T) Twitter.  I use Twitter...you just never know what you are going to read on there. 
U) Umbrella.  I usually never have one with me when it's raining.  I just take my chances getting wet.
V) Vain.  I'm so not vain.  I mean I like to look nice, but I'm not going to be all "ooohh look at me" or look in a mirror every 5 minutes, or take 1,000,000 pictures of myself....I usually hate having my picture taked.
W) Water. I am terrified of deep (over 5 feet) water. I can't swim.
X) Xanadu.  Does anyone really remember this song?  It's the only X I could come up with without copy Kenz. LOL
Y) Yellow.  I am not crazy about the color yellow.  It's ok...but not my favorite.
Z) Zach Morris.  Yes, I think almost every girl had a crush on the Zach Morris.  Saved by the Bell? Oh COME ON...you have to remember Saved by the Bell.

And that is just a glimpse into the ABCs of me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment