Search

Saturday, April 10, 2010

The truth...

I love blogs and to blog. I keep finding more to add to my favorites list. I love reading what other people are having to say. I have cried, laughed, cried some more, been inspired, etc. by blogs. The neat thing I have found with blogspot is you can hit "next blog" and be taken to a totally random blog. I've skimmed over some of those, but my favorite thing is getting to someone's blog I know and choosing one of those to read.
I strongly encourage anyone to blog. I find it rather therapeutic and sometimes it's that listening ear you need. No, you may not get a response from anyone but the thing is you have it out there if someone wants to respond. I admit I usually don't comment on people's blogs. I'm a reader mostly....
Ok, onto other things...
Bug, Hubs, & I went to the big city today. Mufreesboro. Lifeway Christian Stores & 94.1fm the Fish were having a fun day. Bob the Tomato, Larry the Cucumber, Doug from 94.1, and the Chik-Fil-A Cow were there. Leah loved Bob & Larry, but wasn't too sure about the cow. I kinda think it's because the only cow she has ever seen has been on 4 legs and in a pasture. I think the CFA cow kinda threw her LOL. Here are some pics from the day....


It's not very often that it's just the 3 of us that go somewhere. We try to include grandparents whenever we can, but today we decided to just make it a day for us. We definately need more of these.

0 comments:

Post a Comment