Search

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The world looks mighty good to me....

I love Spring (like I said in an earlier post - allergies not included!). I love everything blooming and coming to life after a winter slumber. I love flowers-especially wildflowers. I love the smell of people grilling. I love riding around with the windows down and the music up. I'm not a real girly girl so if my hair gets messed up it's not going to do me in. I'll just deal with it.

I started going to the tanning bed Monday. I know, I know it's not really good for you but it's almost therapeutic for me. I felt so much better after going on Monday. I think it's the artificial light...really helps. Plus - tan fat is better than white fat - just sayin'.

I was up until after 12 last night trying to read all I wanted to on Facebook. Today was a long day. My eyes are getting heavy, so I suppose I'll get off of here. **YAWN** Night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment