Search

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Becoming Domesticated....

Stop Laughing.....I can still hear you!

Seriously. I am going to try to become more domesticated. I'm actually going to try and put the clothes up after I fold them instead of leaving them in the laundry basket (I know I can't be the only one that does that...). I want to prepare meals for my family instead of figuring out who's getting our money tonight - McDs? Taco Bell? KFC? Hmm??

What is tonight's meal you may ask? I'm so glad you did!
Poppy Seed Chicken
Green Bean Bundles
A Vegetable yet to be decided
and
Coconut Cake (complete with Coco Lopez)

Ok. If you haven't heard of Coco Lopez - it's cream of coconut. The 3 dishes I've listed here can be found over at Kelly's Recipe Blog. I also have been looking over at The Pioneer Woman's blog and oh my the recipes!!!!

I'll take pictures and share tomorrow....

0 comments:

Post a Comment