Search

Friday, May 28, 2010

Show Us Your Life...

Kelly's Korner has "Show Us Your Life" every Friday. Today is my first day to participate :) Today's Topic: Things that you love/enjoy :)

My husband and daughter -- John and I have been married almost 11 (eek!) years...Leah is our little miracle. She is almost 19 months old. This picture was Easter Sunday.

The rest of our family, too: Pam, Alla Mae, Casey, Cristy, Ja'Von, Taishun, Dot, John, William, Kevin, Venus, Vanity, Logan, Cadie, Tyler, Brandi, Matt, AJ & Shelby, John, Barbara, Carl, Jeremy, Rebecca, Lance, Seth, & Rayne....plus all the Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, etc :)
My Church & Church Family!
Music!
My friends that love me no matter what!
Blogs! I have a few that I love to keep up with. I'm always adding new ones it seems.
Nicholas Sparks books....he just has a gift.
Laughing
Girl's Nights
I guess that wraps up my SUYL Friday post :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful family!

What a terrific list. You and your family have a safe and fun Memorial Day weekend!

Post a Comment