Search

Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Randomness

Since I am a random kind of girl - here's 10 things in the randomness that is me!

1.  I will drive down the road listening to Def Leppard. Yes, it is the Vault album.  Yes, it is louder than it should be sometimes.
2.  I recently realized that several of the guys I dated/had crushes on now drive Dodge Ram trucks.  Only 1 drove a Dodge truck while we dated.  Very strange.
3.  If I'm watching TV, 95% of the time it is on Food Network.
4.  I hate seafood. I mean H-A-T-E seafood.  It always makes me think of high school biology.  Blech!
5.  I'm not really sure I have a favorite food anymore.  I 'like' stuff but nothing really stands out as my favorite.
6.  I'm a night owl....and NOT a morning person!
7.  I am usually late anywhere I go.
8.  I really think I want Waffle House for breakfast tomorrow.  I know that I will have to work my booty off tomorrow if we do go LOL
9.  I watch the majority of my shows on Hulu....
10.  You can do it! is my new mantra.

So there are 10 random little things about me...they are kinda boring but oh well :) Share your own! I'd love to read them! Happy Weekend!
~Shel

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your mantra :)

Do you know I've NEVER ate at Waffle House! GASP! I know!!

Def Lepard!!! Oh yeah baby!!!

(It wont let me post with my blogger account) - ugh!

Post a Comment