Search

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hello.....Summer?

Crazy!  These temperatures are absurd.  Low 90s for most of the week and then it doesn't get lower that 70* at night.  It's gonna be a hot one.  I was hoping for a small spring, but looks like our Spring was rain showers and tornado watches/warnings.

I did an early weigh-in because tonight is our church's picnic and I didn't want to stress over eating.  Now, I'm not going to go out and go hog wild (simply because I've been doing this for almost a month and binging is not part of my vocabulary any more).  I'm going to make smaller portion choices and I'm going to enjoy myself.  Plus, there are trails around the lake, and I plan on taking advantage of those and go on a good walk.  Why not exercise and enjoy myself right? :) 

Oh yeah-- back to the weigh-in:  I lost 1.6 lbs.  I have lost 11 lbs total.  I am pretty doggone proud of myself.

I need to get busy getting stuff together!
~Shel

4 comments:

Jen said...

Keep going! I'm proud of you!

Niki Bryant said...

You are doing a great job!!!!!!

Ladiebug said...

Congrats on your weightloss! That's awesome!!

Sarah said...

So far, so good! Great job!

Sarah @ Thinfluenced

Post a Comment