Search

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Let's talk about s....

Just kidding!

Random fact of the day:  I often wake up with a song in my head.  Sometimes it has something to do with what I was dreaming, but sometimes it is totally random.

I need new ideas for food.  I'm tired of chicken, chicken, let's see...chicken.  Oh -- did I mention chicken?  I had a great Healthy Choice Whiskey Steak meal earlier.  It was seriously good.  The thing that bothers me is that 1) those frozen meals are loaded with preservatives and 2) sodium!  I used to eat Lean Cuisine's all the time (and I still like them) but I don't want that everyday.  During the summertime I am salad crazy....but again...there are only so many salads someone can eat.
So- share with me your favorite recipe. :)
Happy Eating!
~Shel

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I switch out chicken for fish when I get bored--- or hit up the beans. Lentils, kidney beans, etc

Sarah @ Thinfluenced

Jen said...

http://jenknee88.blogspot.com/2011/02/beef-and-broccoli-stir-fry.html

I made this again on sunday and sometimes I make two batches and we lunch the leftovers. You can replace the brown sugar for splenda brown and I like to throw some mushrooms in mine.. you can also serve it over brown rice and the rice soaks up the sauce and doesn't taste quite so bran'ish.

Post a Comment